COMEDY DIARY.
to Share Our Voyage

Bobrisky Reveals His Gateman, Jacob Is The Only Friend He Has, That Is Why He Bought Him iPhone 6























 Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky who just got his gateman Jacob and iPhone 6, revealed that he’s the only friend he has because he is very loyal.
 Bobrisky who also revealed that he wants a new friend whose bill he won’t mind paying, wrote;
Quote
“I just wanna remain beautiful I need a good friend I can always gist with, I don’t mind traveling with him/her too……I can pay ur ticket and hotel, someone who can party with me . Honestly I don’t keep friends because I noticed dey get jealous .bI don’t know.

Unknown Unknown Author

Featured

Recent Post

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK

Featured

place your adverts here

contact us
    ?max-results="+numposts5+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=recentarticles1\"><\/script>");
Videos