COMEDY DIARY.
to Share Our Voyage

Exclusive Interview With a Rising Artist Mikichel

 
Mikichel on an exclusive interview with Ace Publicity
Can we meet you ?
I am Michael adeoye bashorun , I am from lagos state .

At what age did you start singing ?
At12years i started singing but started officially writing my songs when I was 17.

Who's your role model in the music industry

I look up to wande Cole

What else do u enjoying doing apart from music?
Noting else but just playing my guitar.

Which artist would you wanna feature in the music industry ?

I would love to feature Kiss Daniel.

What song are you working on at the moment ?
Just did a new highlife song WABAMILO Which will be dropping this month 23rd of January.

Who produced the song?
It was produced by two producers Mc twist and Max .

What keeps you going? 
God,determination and my passion for music

So what's ur advise to upcoming artist ?
Am also an upcoming art , all i have to say, is pray  be determined and work hard

Thank you for your time mikichel, all the best in your career
ENTBOMB ENTBOMB Author

Featured

Recent Post

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK

Featured

place your adverts here

contact us
    ?max-results="+numposts5+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=recentarticles1\"><\/script>");
Videos