COMEDY DIARY.
to Share Our Voyage

This Is What Toke Makinwa Would Do To Anyone Who Tries To Steal Her Man



Stunning media personality, Toke Makinwa has described her personality in her latest Instagram post. According to her, she doesn’t share her man or her friends, a goal getter and a praying girl.
Here’s what she wrote:
WCE has to be this baby girl for lifeπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š… Miss TM, child of the most high πŸ™ crazy πŸ˜œ (yes I know I’m hella crazy), loyalπŸ‘Œ(she’s a Scorpio), ride with you till the wheels come off type of chick. She’s got spunk, she’s got soul, she’s a fighter, a one in a life time kind of girl. She loves herself (I’ve got pictures of me everywhere in my homeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚), Laughs without decorum (I’m very ra ra ra; don’t ask me what that means) she’s extremely jealous (yes I don’t like to share my friends or my man πŸ€£I’ll cut a b**ch), she’s a light you can’t put out, a city set on a hillπŸ™ a goal getter, the type of chick you go to war with and not against cos she’s a praying kind of girl and God loves her plenty ( don’t let the lanchesssss fool you). It’s not Thursday yet but take me back to Ibiza ❤️
Here’s what she shared :
Unknown Unknown Author

Featured

Recent Post

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK

Featured

place your adverts here

contact us
    ?max-results="+numposts5+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=recentarticles1\"><\/script>");
Videos